Thursday, January 14, 2016

Sickness...

If you're healthy, if you don't get sick much, if you don't go to the doctor much or use your health insurance much, you are a genetic lottery winner. It has nothing to do with the way you live, nothing to do with doing the right things. It's just sheer luck, and you are gonna pay for that. I am sick.

One must not forget that recovery is brought about not by the physician, but by the sick man himself. He heals himself, by his own power, exactly as he walks by means of his own power, or eats, or thinks, breathes or sleeps. I am sick.

I've had this terrible lung problem for years, and that has made touring difficult. People would see me sitting in the corner by myself looking sick and gloomy. The reason is that I was trying to fight against the lung pain, trying to hold my anger down. People looked me and assumed I was some kind of addict. i try my best not to get angry and that is why my approach is to forgive people as soon as possible. Why..?? if hold revenge on people, it is not going to be good. People don't realize about this and for certain they want to always be in a war for fossil fuel. Where will it bring you then if you hold and always in a very high anger and unconditional hatred. I am sick.

When from our better selves we have too long been parted by the hurrying world, and droop. Sick of its business, of its pleasures tired, how gracious, how benign is solitude. I will do everything to people and hope that people would understand and not judging me. That is bad enough for me. Please don't judge every action that people do just because on the surface it seems that things happened for a reason. It is not me. Certain might have a reason but most of the time it ain't going to be that way. I am sick.

The foundation of success in life is good health: that is the substratum fortune. It is also the basis of happiness. A person cannot accumulate a fortune very well when he is so called sick. If you start to think of your physical and moral condition, you usually find that you are sick. That is the reason i am very strong and dependable when i am with people. My only antidote is with people that doesn't have the capability to go further i will always going to be there for people that need my help or want my help because i am never going to make other people do the same mistake as me. Especially my family and everyone that want to be close with me. There isn't much people who want to be with me. I am sick.
 
I think I could go away tomorrow. I've already accomplished something but am i ready to met my creator. Definitively no because i have a very huge responsibility to bring the family together. Before i close my eyes, i wish that the laughter and happiness can be brought back to my family even if the trade is my life.While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time but i am not done yet until i see the bright eyes of my father saying one word. "Adik, Thank you for doing this."My mama always used to tell me: 'Adik, If you can't find something to live for, you best find something to die for.' With my mama words, i will fight to bring the happiness for my dad. How could i even do that without support and i used to have one before she decided to saunter. I am sick.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. People say that they have difficult life and people say that i am condescending but do you know what is my story. A minutes, an hour, a day, a month, a year to know what a person made of and i know that is the price i can live with. Support that i could have now fade away with the drop of pain.I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe but the disappointment knowing that at the end of the day even with the story told i have to walk alone and kiss the rain. That is the hardest part. I am getting more sick.
 
You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world's problems at once but don't ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.The theological virtue of hope is the patient and trustful willingness to live without closure, without resolution, and still be content and even happy because our satisfaction is now at another level, and our source is beyond ourselves.I am sick.

Talking about closure, what happen if you know with you is someone that can be on your fight to win the battle but before the battle begin she's gone. I don't need money. it's trust and character I need around me. You know, who you choose to be around you lets you know who you are. One battle in exchange for knowing what a person made of? That's a price I can live with. What'd you expect? i didn't just play with fire, i soaked the matches in gasoline because i need to know if you can be beside me. 
 
Life's simple. You make choices and you don't look back.



No comments:

Post a Comment