Thursday, January 21, 2016

Hard Easy..

Well,  this isn't easy to say but all. relationship and are difficult but even more so whe you're in one with a person who struggles with everything and frankly who can strike some people as being kind of too sad. 
When i look in your eyes and you're looking back in mine,  everything feel not quite normal because I feel stronger and weaker at the same time,  i feel terrified and excited.The truth is I don't know what i feel,  except i know what kind of man I want to be. its as if you've reached the unreachable and you weren't ready for it.
People want their spouse to be something that they want to be without considering the fact that people is still people.
i am not sure if I can do anything but I don't have to worry about it because I have a great day to live as my life decrease.

No comments:

Post a Comment